If you’re a Christian writer who is reluctant to use social media but feels it’s necessary to build a successful platform, you might find this podcast series helpful!
In the first episode of this series, we discussed:
- the pros and cons of social media,
- some of the myths surrounding writers and social media, and
- how collaboration can help you reach more readers.
We also talked about Substack and considered what qualifies as social media.
We shared our personal experiences with social media, with me discussing why I abandoned it and Rachel talking about how she limits her social media presence. We also answered some important questions about collaboration, including:
- how to decide who to collaborate with and
- how to get started with collaborations.
If you’re interested in any of these topics, you’ll find our conversation encouraging! To listen to the podcast episode, click on the link provided.